Before using any PPE Clearance products available on this website, please ensure you read and understand their applications (i.e. to industry or conditions), technology (i.e. safety features), and any usage or instructional directions. Improper use can result in injuries.
PPE Clearance is not responsible for any injury, whether sustained through correct or incorrect use, which may occur through the use of any products available on this website.
If any product reflects an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product. In the event of an order being refused or cancelled which has been paid for, we will issue a credit for the full amount.
Terms of Sale:
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- The final purchase will not be completed until your payment has been cleared in our account and approved by us.
- Once your order is placed, all details are considered final. Please ensure you check your order and delivery address as these can’t be changed after the order is approved and dispatched.
- If the delivery address details you have provided are incorrect and you need your order redirected, you will be subject to additional charges with a revised amount.
Although this website is linked to our stock system, occasionally an item of stock that you purchase may not be available. In this instance, you will be given a full refund on that item. Products may vary in texture and size to the ones displayed on the website.
- Orders are released for dispatch only upon receipt of a cleared payment in full, unless otherwise arranged (i.e. where credit terms exist).
- Prices are all in South African Rands and include VAT.
- PPE Clearance only delivers product in the Republic of South Africa.
- If one or more items on your order is backordered, the whole order will be dispatched when all those items are in stock. If you would like the order shipped in separate batches (based on availability) then you will incur the separate courier charges per batch.
- A separate courier company is contracted to deliver products.
- PPE Clearance is not liable to any delays or delivery failures.
Returns & Exchanges:
Missing Goods, incorrect or damaged:
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts/accessories at the time of delivery, you must notify us within 24 (twenty four) hours of receiving your delivery.
of the product will be arranged at no charge. Once we have inspected the
product and the return has been validated we will, at your choice, replace the
product (if such a replacement is possible and provided we have stock of the
same item purchased) or credit your account with the purchase price of the
product or arrange a refund, should that be your preference.
We do our best to ensure that the products supplied to you are of a high quality and sold without defects and are in good working order at the time of purchase. If the purchased product has been used according to the correct product usage guidelines the necessary arrangements will be made for a replacement (with the same or similar product) or we will credit your account accordingly.
The following will not be regarded as defects and will not qualify as a return:
- Faults or damage as a result of normal and acceptable wear and tear;
- Faults or damage as a result of incorrect or improper use;
- Failure to adequately care for the product;
- Faults or damage owing to unauthorized alterations.
All goods returned must be in their original condition, which includes packaging. All products will be inspected on return. You are responsible for the return of the product. This includes the organising and payment of the courier and courier fee, unless otherwise prearranged. Upon receipt of the returned goods and confirmation that the inspection was carried out, we will arrange for a replacement (with the same or similar product) or credit your account accordingly.
When a product is returned to us and not all the accessories sold with the product forms part of this return, we are entitled to refuse the return and only to replace the item that was returned, or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and only to credit or refund in respect of the returned product.
If a product is returned that doesn’t comply with the mentioned policy, liability for the reimbursement of the cost of collecting and delivering back to the sender will fall with the sender.
Incorrect Product or Products Delivered:
In the event of an incorrect product delivered to you, you must notify us within 24 (twenty four) hours of such delivery by logging a return on the website or you may email email@example.com
The collection of the incorrect product delivered will be arranged at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated the return, the delivery of the correct product will be arranged as soon as possible (if the correct product is available) or credit will be passed to your account or a refund, if that is your preference.